Everything You Need to Know To Stay Safe
Am I At Risk From Carbon Monoxide Poisoning?
With new or checked systems unlikely but it is not a risk you want to take for you or your family. You need to consider a service programme or inspection. Carbon Monoxide poisoning is very dangerous. Symptoms include breathlessness, headaches, nausea, vomiting, blurred vision and chest pains. If you are suspicious or concerned call us and we will implement prevention measures with monitoring devices and check your systems are safe.
I Can Smell Gas, Do I Have A Leak?
We are gas safe, are you? Being safe with gas is paramount. If you think you can detect a gas leak you ought to get in touch with us so we can examine the cause and take prevention measures immediately.
How Often Should I Get Everything Checked?
With Lightyear we want to make your experience with us without any stress which is why we will send you a reminder of your service check up and follow up to make sure all is okay. We will also follow up with installations and systems in place and be looking after your equipment so you can have piece of mind and sleep safe and sound.